The TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate is a high-quality multiband noise gate pedal with loads of pro-grade features and TC's signature TonePrint technology. The TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate is your gateway to a noise-free and fully dynamic performance. Its cutting-edge multiband technology is set to cater to all of your hum and buzz-killing needs and with its highly intuitive design, you'll be dialing out that unwanted noise faster than an Yngwie Malmsteen arpeggio lick. Take control and enjoy the silence!
You're Hum Free
Sentry Noise Gate's multiband technology houses one of the most advanced noise-removal algorithms to date. This enables you to hone in on very specific frequencies and quickly remove extraneous noise from your signal as you stop playing, without any compromise to your core tone. The result? The most seamless and organic noise reduction you've ever heard. In this mode, Sentry Noise Gate is like the air we breathe. You don't notice it's there but you can't live without it!
Silent As The Grave
Sentry Noise Gate also features a classic hard-gate mode, which can be used for an immediate noise-cut effect. Go from a full-on sonic barrage to dead silence in an instant, only to let your epic riff re-emerge from the stillness and strike the unsuspecting crowd with unprecedented force. With Sentry Noise Gate, your riff-writing will forever ring with monstrous grandeur!
TonePrint – Reshape That Gate
For all of you tone tweakers and sonic explorers, this is where the magic's at! Via the free TonePrint Editor you can tweak your personal gate with exceptional precision, so it perfectly interacts with your setup and your needs. On top of that, you can also load custom-made settings created by some of the biggest names within the world of rock with the free TonePrint App, giving you access to the tones that the pros prefer. The gates to tonal bliss are wide open!
TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate Pedal Features
- State-of-the-art Multiband Noise Gate
- Hard-Gate mode for instant noise removal
- TonePrint - for a world of signature and customizable effects
- Send/Return Loop
- True Bypass
- Compact design
- High quality components
- Road-ready construction
Eliminating unwanted noise has never been easier than with Sentry Noise Gate. Let's take a look at the tools that will replace hiss and hum with tone, dynamics and fun:
- Mini-Toggle: Toggle between the higly organic multiband gate, the classic hard-gate and the ultra customizable TonePrint gate via the flick of a single switch.
- Damp: Damping controls how many dBs you attenuate your signal when the gate kicks in. Its max position will slam the gate completely, whereas lower settings will leave the gate slightly ajar, securing a more organic result
- Threshold: This determines the sound level at which the gate will close. At lower settings less noise will pass through and vice versa. Find your sweet-spot and rock out
- Decay: Controls how long the sonic gates stay open. Lower settings will close the gate instantly, whereas higher settings will result in a more natural fade. You’re the gatekeeper, you decide
- Send/Return Loop: Patch your noisy pedals (eg. Distortion) through the send/return loop for the best and most natural gating possible. You can also sidechain other instruments through it (eg. a kick-drum) for cool and creative gating effects.
- True Bypass: Sentry Noise Gate was made to let the “you” in your playing shine through. Its True Bypass design ensures zero tone coloration, letting your tone shine through with no loss of high-end
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.