Want access to TC Electronic’s entire TonePrint library? The PLETHORA X5 gives it to you, plus a whole lot more, in a stereo multi-FX pedal that’s jam-packed with player-friendly features. The PLETHORA X5 stores a lot — a lot — of effects under its streamlined, easy-to-use layout. Not only do you get five FX slots, with up to 75 TonePrints in each slot, you can store up to 127 custom pedalboards using any combination of effects. MASH footswitches supply real-time expressive control over your effects, while an expression input enables you to take command of any effect or add a volume pedal anywhere in your signal chain. Beyond that, an FX loop with customizable routing allows you to integrate external stompboxes or connect to your amp using 4-cable method. The PLETHORA X5 includes all of the essential features you demand, such as a tuner, noise gate, cab sim, tap tempo, and MIDI connectivity. Complete with TonePrint App editor compatibility and Bluetooth connectivity, the TC Electronic PLETHORA X5 belongs at the heart of your guitar rig.
Build and store up to 127 custom pedalboards — the easy way
The PLETHORA X5 stuffs TC Electronic’s entire TonePrint library into a single streamlined unit. Use up to five FX simultaneously, with the ability to store up to 75 TonePrints in each of the unit’s five FX slots. Load each slot with any TonePrint from TC’s extensive library or create your own. TC packed the PLETHORA X5 with a bunch of premade pedalboard configurations to get you started. Want to customize your board? No problem. The PLEHORA X5 makes swapping effect order a breeze. And when you’re ready for a serious deep dive, this multi-effects pedal enables you to take full advantage of TonePrint’s in-depth tweakability to craft your own unique sounds. Finally, when you build the perfect effects chain, the PLETHORA X5 enables you to store up to 127 custom pedalboards, with no spaghetti-like cable mess, hook-and-loop fastener nightmares, or power supply headaches.
Included TonePrint FX:
- Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb
- Flashback 2 Delay
- Sub ‘N’ Up Octaver
- Brainwaves Pitch Shifter
- Corona Chorus
- Hypergravity Compressor
- Mimiq Doubler
- Vortex Flanger
- Pipeline Tap Tremolo
- Quintessence Harmony
- Sentry Noise Gate
- Shaker Vibrato
The TC Electronic PLETHORA X5 doesn’t include any amp simulations, and there’s a reason for that. This powerful multi-effects unit is geared towards tone-chasers that have already found their signature sound via amp distortion and drive pedals. Because really, why would you want to emulate something that’s already been perfected? Rather, the PLETHORA X5 takes your hard-earned, painstakingly crafted tone to the next level with studio-quality effects. Its high-quality FX loop boasts an adjustable FX insert point that allows you to integrate your favorite dirt boxes anywhere in your signal chain. Plus, you can use the insert to connect your amp using the 4-cable method, allowing you to choose which effects go in front of your amp’s input and which effects live in your amp’s effects loop. At AudioBuy, we’ve used the PLETHORA X5 with a bevy of high-dollar amplifiers, bolstering their tone with tasty compression, killer ambience, and liquid modulation, with zero tone suck. We dig the built-in Sentry Noise Gate, too. It keeps your entire rig whisper-quiet.
MASH footswitches maximize expression
The PLETHORA X5 is an expressive piece of gear, thanks to its five MASH footswitches. Real-time modulation ramping, volume swells, fluid mix control — you can do all that and more by applying pressure with your foot. Plus, each MASH switch can control up to three effect parameters simultaneously using customizable action curves, imbuing your effects with new dimensions of expression. Need more control? Not a problem for the PLETHORA X5. Its expression input accommodates an expression pedal, enabling you to take command of any effect or add a volume pedal anywhere in your signal chain.
Includes a myriad of essential player-friendly features
With the TC Electronic PLETHORA X5 in your rig, attaining inspiring sounds will be more effortless than ever. This TonePrint multi-FX pedal’s Quick Swap feature enables you to devise interesting sounds by switching pedal order on the fly. Want to flip your delay and reverb around for otherworldly ambience? Toss modulation in front of your amp for some EVH-esque textures? With the PLETHORA X5 it’s easy — simply hold down the footswitches of the effects you’d like to swap and voila! Gone are the days of ripping apart your pedalboard for an impromptu sonic experiment! You also get a built-in optional global cabinet simulation for convenient DI-ing. This British-style cab sim was crafted in-house by TC’s design team, and it sounds amazing. And MIDI In/Thru jacks make selecting configurations from an external device a piece of cake. To top it off, the PLETHORA X5 includes a true stereo signal path for rich, ultra-wide effects and easy rig integration. The PLETHORA X5 is was clearly made with pro-level rigs in mind.
TC Electronic PLETHORA X5 TonePrint Multi-FX Pedalboard Features:
- Stuffs TC Electronic’s entire TonePrint library into a single streamlined unit
- Simple 3-knob control over each effect makes tweaking fast and easy
- Use up to 5 FX simultaneously to create studio-quality effects chains
- Store up to 75 TonePrints in each of the unit’s 5 FX slots
- Automatically saves your settings as you go — never lose a killer preset again!
- Includes a bunch of premade pedalboard configurations to get you started
- Store up to 127 custom pedalboards using any combination of TonePrint pedals
- FX loop with customizable routing to integrate external pedals or connect to your amp using 4-cable method
- Built-in Sentry Noise Gate keeps your entire rig whisper-quiet
- Onboard UniTune chromatic tuner makes spur-of-the-moment tuning a breeze
- MASH footswitches supply real-time expressive control over your effects
- Expression input enables you to take command of any effect or add a volume pedal anywhere in your signal chain
- Quick Swap feature lets you devise interesting sounds by switching pedal order on the fly
- Optional global cabinet simulation for convenient DI-ing
- MIDI In/Thru jacks make selecting configurations from an external device a piece of cake
- True stereo signal path for rich, ultra-wide effects and easy rig integration
- Tap Tempo makes syncing effects to any performance child’s play
- Bluetooth connection makes importing tones simple
- Compatible with TC’s free TonePrint App editor
- Regular firmware updates provide access to new boards, new pedals, new TonePrints, and more
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.