The P2 Level Pilot is TC Electronic's "Set & Forget" level pilot and Limiter for the post production and broadcast industry. The P2 Level Pilot comes factory loaded with a host of international standard presets. Featuring 5 bands of compression, a stereo width enhancer, an AGC with adaptive time constants, Detail Expansion (DXP) Mode and a brickwall limiter (a new broadband precision limiter built from all-new technology introduced on the System 6000 Multi-channel Processing Platform in 2002), the P2 is a powerhouse of features. Designed to be programmed with comprehensive editing software for Mac or PC, your edited programs can then be stored in any of the 8 presets which are immediately available via the front panel. This allows an engineer to set the machine up ahead of time and then hand it off to talent in a broadcast situation knowing that the processor is set up properly. It also offers up to +28dBu/+26dBu on analog Input/Output levels, Sample Rate Conversion capability, 48 bit Stereo and Dual Mono processor for maximum internal headroom, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters as well as synchronization of Wordclock, AES/EBU or S/PDIF signals.TC Electronic P2 Level Pilot FEATURES
- Brickwall Limiter complying to NTSC, EBU and SMPTE standards
- US/EU level Conversion
- Five Band Optimizer, Stereo or Dual Mono mode, Adaptive Wizard Function
- Dynamics: Five Band Processor with new TC DXP Detail Enhancement mode, Limiter, and Loudness Controller
- Additional Processing: Stereo Enhancer, Alignment Delay, Filters and EQ. All types of processing can be used simultaneously
- Digital Interfacing: AES/EBU and S/PDIF, built-in Sample Rate Conversion, external Word-Clock Input. 48 bit internal processing throughout
- 24 bit converters scaled from preset to preset in the analog domain for optimum performance at any operating level up to +28dBu
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.