Is there such thing as too much reverb?
With a wealth of studio-quality algorithms on tap and 4 preset buttons that double as MASH expression switches, the TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 X4 Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal is the ultimate ambience powerhouse.
Expand Your Notion of Reverb
From tiny tiled bathroom stall reflections and earthy, cavernous reverberations to gargantuan, atmospheric ambience, Hall of Fame 2 X4 Reverb has them all and more. With 10 unique, professional-grade reverb presets including TC’s legendary Hall algorithm and the otherworldly Shimmer algorithm that utilizes a proprietary polyphonic octave algorithm from SUB ‘N’ UP, there’s something for every situation.
4 Times the MASHing Power
With a quartet of the award-winning MASH switches onboard, Hall of Fame 2 X4 Reverb sets the standard for expressive reverb effects. Aside from toggling between 4 different verb tones, each MASH switch can handle up to 3 effect parameters, reacting to how hard you press the switch with your foot.
Your Private Vault at the Reverb Bank
It’s great to have 4 preset footswitches at your disposal, but If you’re really getting into some seriously reverb-laden music, you might as well go all in and double up the stakes. Hall of Fame 2 X4 Reverb’s two preset banks let you step on a brand new set of verbs, totaling 8 different easily-accessible presets. That should be enough to get you through the first half of your set...
True to Tone
You love tone, so do TC Electronics, and their design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, you can go there. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it’s pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
All the TonePrints
TonePrints are addictive. When you can customize and fine-tune your effects to the finest detail, it’s not easy going back to predetermined settings. That’s why they gave Hall of Fame 2 X4 Reverb a whopping 6 TonePrint slots for you to move all your stuff into. So go ahead; unpack, redecorate and get comfortable! From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, they asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect – and make them available to you for free.
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint Editor you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
- Famous reverb pedal with 4 pressure-sensitive footswitches for complete control of ambience
- 4 MASH footswitches let you toggle between reverb sounds instantly
- New Shimmer reverb uses SUB 'N' UP OCTAVER algorithm for other-worldly sounds
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 8 stored reverb presets
- 10 quality reverb types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Pre-delay knob for fine tuning reverb response time provides total reverb control
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Craft reverbs and assign MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Works flawlessly with both guitar and FX loop level signals
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters and switch presets remotely
- Mono and Stereo inputs and outputs give optimal versatility
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is on
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Get the ultimate reverb in a pedal. Order today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.