TC "gets" bass. A major player in bass amplification, TC Electronic's latest hottie is the BH500, which is imbued by their Bass Amp 2.0 initiative - essentially a collection of everything TC has learned to date about loud, righteous bass tone - and what today's bassists want in an amp. The BH500 is loaded with goodies, giving you TC exclusives such as Tube Tone, Tweeter Tone, and Spectra Comp, as well as a user memories, a muting tuner, and front-panel "rehearse" inputs. This head is versatile (and incidentally, red). Outputting a beefy 500 watts, you can handle everything from clubs to arenas with tone ranging from crisp and snappy to full-on Jaco growl. So check out TC Electronic's BH500 you'll be doing your bass - and your fans - a favor.TC Electronic BH500 500W Solid State Bass Amp Head Features at a Glance
- HF boost and cut centered at different, optimized frequencies
- Spectra Comp 3 band Spectral Compression works "per string," giving you even, punchy results
- Tube Tone circuit serves up warm tubular tone
- Tweeter Tone gives you front-panel tweeter HF control
- Tuner activates when amp is muted
Treat your bass and your fans to serious tone with the TC Electronic BH500!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.