The US-366 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect any high-impedance equipment (like a guitar) directly.
On-board Effects The US-366 comes with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ, and Reverb -- all located on the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. The US-366 is built with a "Mixer Panel" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP mixer. When pushed a second time the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
Two Handy Operational Modes The multi-track mode is ideal for music creation. This mode delivers independent monitor-mixing from a send-level like an inline-console to a PC. In addition, this mode delivers monaural-monitoring.
The stereo-mix mode makes podcast recording or broadcasting convenient and easy. An output audio signal from any PC can relay that signal back to the PC again via your DSP mixer. Any BGM from a PC can mix your voice by microphone then the mixed sound will transfer back to the PC again.
RC-3F Footswitch Ready The US-366 can connect the optional RC-3F foot-switch to provide hands-free control for your DAW. Utilize this feature while playing your instrument or recording at a distance from your computer. This feature operating on "Mackie Control" or "HUI" emulation and can be select from two modes.
Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface Features
- High-quality HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pre-amps
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply
- Low-latency monitoring via DSP mixer
- On-board digital mixer (DSP mixer) delivers two operation modes
- On-board digital effects (DSP effects)
- Dedicated "MIXER PANEL" button recalls DSP mixer with one-click
- Oversized LINE OUT volume knob
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- Two RCA analog unbalanced outputs
- 18mW+18mW headphone output
- Desktop design provides highly stability and usability
- Aluminum body provides premium looks and luxurious feel
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Steinberg Cubase LE6 bundle (Included CUBASE LE can not record by 192kHz)
- LINE 3-4 connectors can select between input or output, up to six inputs or six outputs(When operating on 192kHz, LINE 3-4 connectors outputs same signal as digital output.)
- Coaxial/Optical digital input and output (one input connector available at a time)
- RC-3F optional footswitch ready
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.