The Tascam US-322 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect to high-impedance equipment (like a guitar) directly.
On-board Effects The US-322 is designed with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ, and Reverb -- all located on the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. The US-322 is built with a "Mixer Panel" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP mixer. When pushed a second time, the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
Two Operational Modes The multi-track mode is ideal for creating music. This mode delivers independent monitor-mixing from a send level -- like an inline console to a PC. In addition, this mode delivers monaural monitoring.
The stereo-mix mode makes podcast recording or broadcasting convenient and easy. An output audio signal from any PC can relay that signal back to the PC again via your DSP mixer. Any BGM from a PC can mix your voice by microphone then the mixed sound will transfer back to the PC again.
Tascam US-322 USB Audio Interface Features
- 2 XLR mic inputs with HDDA mic pres and +48V phantom power
- On-board digital mixer with selectable "Multi-track" or "Stereo mix" modes
- Built-in Effects: Insert, Compressor, EQ Send, Reverb
- Low-latency monitoring via the digital mixer
- Mixer panel provides intuitive operation for mixing and effects
- Output selector for each output
- Two balanced XLR microphone/TRS line inputs
- TRS balanced Line Outputs
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- Cubase LE6 is included*
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- 24bit/96kHz recording
- RCA line outputs
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.