The Tascam Series 102i 10-In/2-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface provides professional quality, expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, Tascam sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
- Equipped with two EIN-129dBu achieving Tascam high-grade Ultra-HDDA mic preamps
- Installed with high spec input audio circuits that enabling low noise recording
- Supports audio formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- 10 in/2 out maximum via USB 2.0 connection
- Expansible to up to 8 inputs via S/MUX supported OPTICAL input
- 8 input @44.1 k/48 kHz
- 4 input @88.2 k/96 kHz
- 2 input @176.4 k/192 kHz
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- Stable driver operation with low latency (in-house developed driver for Windows devices)
- Equipped with two 18mW/ch stereo standard headphone output connectors
- Equipped with two balanced input XLR/TRS combo connectors
- [MIC/LINE]-[INST (Hi-Z)]-[+48V Phantom] slide switch installed
- Phantom power supply applicable to each input channel individually
- Mixer/Routing/TASCAM FXs (COMP, EQ, Reverb) functions installed
- Controllable with the Settings Panel software Reverb effects invalid for 4Fs
- Bundled with the newest Cubase LE 9.5 (64-bit PC)/compatible with Cubasis LE2
- Plug-in FX such as IK Multimedia AmpliTube / T- RackS TASCAM edition also bundled
- Rugged all-metal casing
- Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
- Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.