TASCAM created HS-20 as an addition to their professional line of broadcast recorders, but mostly for the needs of contractors. The stereo recorder captures audio to SD or Compact Flash media and makes recordings available on a network for instant remote access, designed to operate without supervision.
There is also client software to automatically upload files to a server on your schedule, with the option to delete the files when finished. Built like a rock, the HS-20 has solid transport buttons, a weighted jog/shuttle wheel, and a color TFT touchscreen display. Ideal for installations managed over a network, the TASCAM HS-20 automates and delivers your recording to any server.
TASCAM HS-20 Solid State Stereo Recorder Features
- Two-channel solid-state recorder/player
- Record to SD Card or Compact Flash media
- Timer for automated playback, recording & download
- Automatic scheduled upload to server
- Color TFT touchscreen interface
- High-quality audio circuitry for broadcast-quality audio
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit BWAV resolution
- Import/export AES31 format audio
- Transfer to or import from USB flash drive
- Autosaves every 2 seconds to protect data from power loss
- Network file access via FTP - server & client with automation
- Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Japanese language support
- Update Clock through SNTP protocol
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.