TASCAM's DR-60DmkII was improved from it's previous version, adding a microphone preamp for a smoother sound and up to 64dB of gain. The preamps are fed by XLR connectors and provide phantom power for condenser mics as well, recording at resolutions of up to 96kHz/24-bit, giving you studio-grade audio quality that goes way beyond that of your camera.
Preamp gain and other controls are located right on the front panel, using physical controls, rather than software menus, for easy adjustment. Separate line and headphone outputs provide additional monitoring on-set. A second pair of inputs can be patched to wireless receivers or other sources for four-track recording.
The DR-60DmkII's camera output attenuates down to mic level before passing the signal to the camera to prevent distortion. Dual Recording mode creates a lower-level, non-distorted, safety copy of your track, protecting you from overdriven moments in that may have distorted your take. A limiter is also built-in as an extra measure against distortion. Time/day-stamped broadcast WAVE files are recorded to SD card media.
A slate function records a tone to the tracks for easier synchronization to camera audio. Modern editors like Premiere and Final Cut Pro Ten have automatic clip synchronization, and there is software for syncing up with older editors. At a cost less than competing preamps, the TASCAM DR-60DmkII is the ultimate 4-track recorder designed for filmmakers, television, live events and web broadcast.
Tascam DR-60mkII Portable Field Recorder Features
- Four-track WAV or BWAV recording up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Designed to attach to DSLR camera
- EASY-to-use interface with switches instead of menus
- Dual record mode creates a lower, distortion-free backup take
- High-quality preamps, A/D converters & BWAV format
- Quality much better than the camera audio specs
- Improved microphone preamp with up to 64dB of gain
- Output lowers to mic level to prevent overloading the camera
- Records to SD card media
- Individual headphone and line outputs
- Slate function plays a tone for easier sync with camera audio
- Powered via AA batteries of USB input
- Two XLR/1/4" combination jacks plus stereo 1/8" mini jack
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.