When you want a reliable piece of home-recording hardware, turn to the Tascam DP-32SD Portastudio -- an all-in-one portable recorder packed with hands-on controls, effects processing, and eight individual input channels for tracking the entire band. A one-stop solution for multichannel recording, the digital DP-32SD offers 8 combination XLR-1/4" inputs with +48V phantom power, 32 tracks (8 mono, 12 stereo) for flexible playback, the ability to select between stereo and mono, and much more in a compact, rugged design.
Think of the Tascam DP-32SD as the hardware version of your digital audio workstation (DAW). Do all your recording, mixing, editing, mastering, and more on the DP-32SD, without having to check in with a computer. The DP-32SD conveniently records to SD cards, providing the stability, reliability, and portability you need to capture audio on the go. Meanwhile, its USB port allows you to load up backing tracks or other sounds from your computer if you need them, as well as bounce tracks to your computer for storage or for extra tweaking in a DAW.
The DP-32SD supplies all of the necessary tools for processing your tracks across 32 channels. Built-in amp models, EQ, delays, compressors, and dozens of other effects are available, allowing you to get just the sound you want. What's more, this Portastudio also gives you the option to record up to 12 stereo tracks for keyboards, MIDI instruments, or bouncing down drum tracks or other large files. Take advantage of the unit's master effects before finalizing your recording and transferring it to your computer.
The rear panel sports eight combination XLR-1/4" mic inputs, monitor out, effect sends, RCA stereo out, an SD slot for reliable file storage, and a USB port for connection to a computer. SD Cards keep the device much more portable, offer a quieter working environment and are much more stable than hard drives. The USB is available for bouncing tracks to your computer for storage or further mixing if desired. Employ the USB port for loading up other sounds like backing tracks or drum loops as well.
The DP-32SD's no-nonsense layout, high-res color LCD screen, easy-to-use built-in software, and dedicated controls will have you making music in no time -- perhaps without even reading the manual! The DP-32SD's master channel-strip section is intuitive to use, providing hands-on controls for your channel EQ, pan, and send settings. With Tascam's DP-32SD recording system, you have all the recording features you could want in a portable, budget-friendly unit.
- Portable digital recorder capable of recording 8 simultaneous tracks and playing back 32
- 8 Mono tracks and 12 stereo tracks
- Stereo tracks can be used as mono tracks for even more recording options
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown
- 44.1 or 48 kHz/16- or 24-bit resolution recording
- 8 Combination XLR-1/4" inputs with high-quality mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z input selectable on input H for recording guitars
- Unbalanced stereo outputs (2x RCA jack)
- Balanced stereo monitor outputs (2x 1/4" TRS jack)
- 2 Unbalanced effect sends (2x 1/4" TS jack)
- Stereo headphone outputs (1/4" TRS jack)
- Remote input (2.5 mm minijack TRS) to connect a RC-3F
- Versatile input effects, guitar effects, mixdown effects, and mastering effects
- Bounce functionality to mix input signals and playback tracks, and record the mixed signal(s) to track(s)
- Virtual tracks capability
- Mark function, chromatic tuner, and metronome keep your audio sounding its best
- Records to reliable SD card media
- Includes AC adapter
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.