- The ideal I/O solution for the TASCAM ML-16D and ML-32D
Designed as companion pieces for the TASCAM ML-16D and ML-32D Analog to Dante convertors, a combination of BO-16DX/IN and BO-16DX/OUT provide an elegant communication link between your Analog and Digital subsystems. The 25-pin D-sub connectors on the BO-16DX/OUT employ TASCAM pin assignments that are compliant with AES59-2012.
- Flexible mounting optionsThe BO-16DX/OUT is designed to mount in either of two 180-degree rotations to simplify cabling runs and avoid unnecessary twisting of D-Sub connector cables within the rack.
Regardless direction of the unit, approximately half inch (13mm) of space is available above each connector, allowing easy access to a release lever of the XLR socket when stacked.
The unit can be mounted in a rack facing forward or backward by changing the direction that the rack-mount ears are attached to it. The rackmount ears can also be removed when using the unit placed on a tabletop.
Thanks to the compact size, including a depth of only 1.8" (45mm) behind the rackmout ears, this breakout box can even be mounted in the back of a rack case.
Mounting in the front of a rack case for use as a patch bay is also possible.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.