A wide-aperture telephoto lens packed into a body that's smallest*1 in its class, with further advances in image quality and performance
This is a wide-aperture telephoto zoom lens compatible with full-size SLR cameras, equipped with Tamron's proprietary Vibration Compensation (VC) image stabilization*2 and Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) motor that ensures a speedy, silent autofocus. Using the Extra Low Dispersion (XLD) glass and Low Dispersion (LD) elements, this lens offers a new level of correction for chromatic aberrations, while the new advanced optical design delivers higher performance with excellent contrast and resolution. Packed in a compact body that's smallest in its class, this lens boasts high image quality and F/ 2.8 brightness across the zoom range. In addition, use of a rounded diaphragm*3 has enabled this lens to achieve spectacular blur effects. For landscapes, sports, fashion, or journalism, the 70-200mm will expand the possibilities of photographic expression.
TAMRON SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Camera Lens for Nikon(A009N) Highlights
- 1* For high-speed telephoto zoom lenses for full-size SLR cameras, equipped with VC image stabilization and USD. Current as of November 2012. (Source: Tamron)
- *2 The Sony mount does not include the VC image stabilization functionality, as Sony digital SLR camera bodies include image stabilization functionality. Consequently, the name of the Sony mount lens, SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di USD, does not include the VC description.
- *3 This rounded diaphragm retains a nearly circular shape even when taken two stops down from its fully open state.
TAMRON SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Camera Lens for Nikon(A009N) In The Box
- Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD for Nikon (A009NII)
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.