NEX body style, solid-top construction and Takamine electronics.
With Takamine’s signature NEX body style, solid-top construction and great performance features including a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system, the GN51CE is built to inspire your musical creativity.
Ready for any performance situation, the GN51CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a rich, articulate sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for rock-solid amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette and dot inlays, gold die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
Takamine G Series GN51CE NEX Acoustic-Electric Guitar FEATURES
- Venetian-style cutaway
- Solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system with tuner
- Synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone rosette and dot inlays
- Gold die-cast tuners
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
Takamine G Series GN51CE NEX Acoustic-Electric Guitar SPECIFICATIONS
- Series: G50 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.