The T-Rex QUINT MACHINE gives you 3 different tones to enhance your sound with -- an octave up, an octave down, and a 5th up. It lets you adjust each added tone individually and even mix your effected sound with clean signal. Classic octave doubling is cool, but throwing in a 5th up and giving all 3 modulated sounds their own volume control opens up a whole world of options. Sound like a 12-string guitar. Sound like an organ. Get rid of your dry signal and sound like a synth. T-Rex built the QUINT MACHINE to give you more, and it will keep you discovering sounds for years.
T-Rex Quint Machine 3-Way Octave Divider Pedal Features
- Comes with 4 knobs. Three of these are used to add in the extra notes QUINT MACHINE generates.
- The +1 OCTAVE knob adds a note that is 1 octave higher than the note you play on your guitar. The more you turn up the knob, the louder the octave-up note is compared to the note you play.
- The -1 OCTAVE knob works the same way, but adds a note that is 1 octave lower than the note you play.
- Your QUINT MACHINE gives you 3 different tones to enhance your sound with--an octave up, an octave down, and a 5th up. And it lets you adjust each added tone individually and even mix your effected sound with clean signal.
- The +1 FIFTH knob also works the same way, but adds a note that is a fifth higher than the note you play on your guitar. So if you play an A, your QUINT MACHINE will add an E above the A you've played on your guitar.
- The MIX control adjusts the balance between the natural signal coming from your guitar as you play it and the whole configuration of added octaves and fifths you have set up via the other knobs on your QUINT MACHINE. The more clean signal you add, the more natural your sound will be.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.