The T-Rex QUINT MACHINE gives you 3 different tones to enhance your sound with -- an octave up, an octave down, and a 5th up. It lets you adjust each added tone individually and even mix your effected sound with clean signal. Classic octave doubling is cool, but throwing in a 5th up and giving all 3 modulated sounds their own volume control opens up a whole world of options. Sound like a 12-string guitar. Sound like an organ. Get rid of your dry signal and sound like a synth. T-Rex built the QUINT MACHINE to give you more, and it will keep you discovering sounds for years.
T-Rex Quint Machine 3-Way Octave Divider Pedal Features
- Comes with 4 knobs. Three of these are used to add in the extra notes QUINT MACHINE generates.
- The +1 OCTAVE knob adds a note that is 1 octave higher than the note you play on your guitar. The more you turn up the knob, the louder the octave-up note is compared to the note you play.
- The -1 OCTAVE knob works the same way, but adds a note that is 1 octave lower than the note you play.
- Your QUINT MACHINE gives you 3 different tones to enhance your sound with--an octave up, an octave down, and a 5th up. And it lets you adjust each added tone individually and even mix your effected sound with clean signal.
- The +1 FIFTH knob also works the same way, but adds a note that is a fifth higher than the note you play on your guitar. So if you play an A, your QUINT MACHINE will add an E above the A you've played on your guitar.
- The MIX control adjusts the balance between the natural signal coming from your guitar as you play it and the whole configuration of added octaves and fifths you have set up via the other knobs on your QUINT MACHINE. The more clean signal you add, the more natural your sound will be.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).