The T-Rex Octavius tri-tone generator guitar pedal adds clean, zero-latency upper and lower octaves to your direct tone to sweeten leads and make chords stand out in a mix. The Octavius features independent level controls for each of its two octaves and a Master Mix control to let you dial in just the right amount of clean - move from subtle textures to wall-of-sound enormity on the fly. AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitarists like that the Octavius's independent clean boost can be used on its own to bring out the natural saturation and sustain of a tube amp, or as a second-stage boost to the octaver to carry guitar solos all the way to the back row.
T-Rex effects: guitarist designed, quality built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, like film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Octavius Octave/Boost Pedal Features
- Octaver and boost can be used independently or in series
- Adds higher and/or lower octaves to your signal for thicker leads and beefy chords
- Accurate tracking with zero latency
- Level controls for each octave
- Master Mix knob blends in your direct signal to fine-tune your sound
- Independent boost channel adds character to your amp tone or pushes solos
- LEDs indicate which channels are in use
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 12-volt power supply (included)
Thicken your leads and chords with the T-Rex Octavius guitar pedal!
T-Rex Octavius Tri-tone Generator Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Octave, Boost
- Inputs 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included 12V DC power supply included
- Height 2.2"
- Width 3.9"
- Depth 4.7"
- Weight 12.3 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number OCTAVIUS
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.