For aggressive metal tones or classic hard rock crunch in a box, AudioBuy guitarists recommend the T-Rex Nitros Hypergain. This distortion pedal uses a 3-band active EQ section for flexible midrange shaping to suit your playing style, with gobs of gain to pull convincing saturation from a clean amp or push natural tube overdrive into uncharted territory. The Nitros's bass, mid, and treble controls are flat at 12 o'clock to provide plenty of options for tone sculpting: boost your bottom end for an authoritative modern sound, or boost your mids to stake your claim in a mix.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Pedal Features
- High-gain distortion pedal for modern and classic tones
- Pushes clean amps, enhances tube saturation
- Tweakable 3-band active EQ produces a wide range of heavy tones
- Scooped midrange sound is good for hardcore punk and metal
- Forward midrange tone is good for '80s rock and proto-metal
- FET buffered bypass
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Get high-gain tones from any amp with the T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Pedal!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.