For classic rock 'n' roll overdrive that'll make your tubes come alive, AudioBuy guitarists recommend the T-Rex Moller 2. Named after Danish guitarist Knud Moller, the Moller 2 overdrive pedal brings you the sought-after tone of the original Moller with a new Bass Boost toggle to fatten up your lead textures. The beauty of the Moller 2 is its independent clean boost, which can be used on its own to bring out the natural saturation and sustain of your tube amp, or as a second-stage boost to the overdrive channel to carry your solos all the way to the back row.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Moller 2 Pedal Overdrive/Boost Features
- 2-in-1 overdrive and boost
- Channels can be used independently or in series
- Drive channel emulates real tube-amp breakup
- Boost channel adds character to your amp tone, boosts solos
- Bass Boost toggle enhances low end for thicker leads
- Mix dial blends in clean tone for clarity and guts
- LEDs indicate which channels are in use
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Get classic overdriven amp tones with the T-Rex Moller 2 overdrive/boost pedal!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.