High-qualtiy tape delay emulator with two playback heads, adjustable feedback, and up to 3 seconds of delay.
While the quality of tape delay emulators has come a long way, nothing beats the sound of a genuine magnetic tape delay. The REPLICATOR is a pure analog tape delay, handmade in Denmark. It features two playback heads (one tap-tempo controllable, one independently bypassable), and uses a durable C30 1/8" chrome tape cassette for a long life and very easy replacement.
T-Rex Engineering Replicator Delay Pedal Controls
- Delay level: Adjusts the level of the two playback heads
- Feedback: Adjusts the amount of feedback on both delays, reaching self-oscillation
- Delay Time: Adjusts the delay time from 8 ms to 3 seconda; tempo can be tapped (does not apply to Head 2)
- Master Boost: Go from unity gain to +20dB boost for overall volume boosts
- Chorus: Built-in tape modulation; varies the tape speed in very small amounts, resulting in pitch modulation of the delays
- Saturation: Drives the Record head into saturation (led peak indication)
- On/Off switches for: Tap, Chorus, Heads & Master On/Off (true hardwire bypass)
- Kill Dry switch (for parallel loop)
- Input/Output jacks
- Two Expression Pedal inputs
- Includes 24V DC external power supply
Add to your pedalboard today!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.