The T-Rex Alberta II dual overdrive pedal brings you two totally independent overdrives in a single pedal, allowing you to set a cleaner drive on channel 1 for rhythm parts and open up channel 2 for solos. You can use the independent tone settings to compensate for different instruments or pickup configurations. The Alberta II is T-Rex Engineering's response to players using two of its popular Alberta pedals side by side. The Alberta II delivers the same celebrated tone in a smaller unit, and with a new Fat Boost toggle that adds a low-end boost to either channel that's great for moving between chords and single-note textures. For a responsive two-channel overdrive that screams for blues leads or hard rock, AudioBuy guitarists recommend the T-Rex Alberta II.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Alberta II Dual Overdrive Pedal Features
- 2 independent overdrives in a single unit
- Creamy texture, responsive touch
- Emulates real tube-amp breakup
- Separate overdrive settings for rhythm/lead, single-coils/humbuckers, etc.
- Independent Gain, Level, and Tone controls
- Level provides a 15dB boost for accurate channel matching
- Normal/Fat toggles give either drive a low-end boost
- Lighted tone knobs indicate which overdrive is in use
- Rugged metal chassis
- Runs on a 9-volt battery or power supply (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Take full control of your tone with the T-Rex Alberta II Dual Overdrive pedal!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.