The Supro Tremolo pedal emulates the sound of a Class A tube amp circuit and delivers two distinct flavors of tremolo. Select Amplitude mode for the iconic sound of bias-modulated power tubes. Switch over to Harmonic mode to conjure the sound of early-'60s Fender amplifiers. Use the Gain control to drive the output transformer into rich sonic saturation — the automatic volume compensation will ensure adding gain doesn't boost volume. Factor in the expression pedal input for control over the tremolo speed, and it's clear the Supro Tremolo pedal is one of the most versatile tremolo effects around.Like taking the tremolo circuit out of a vintage amp
The Supro Tremolo pedal is designed to sound like a Class A tube amp circuit, complete with preamp and "power amp" sections. Using the Gain control, you can drive the power amp section just like you would on a tube amp. The Supro Tremolo boasts a real output transformer that you can drive into full saturation, adding harmonic excitement to your tone without adding an unwanted volume boost. Whether you put it in front of your amp or in your effects loop, AudioBuy is sure you'll find that the Supro Tremolo is one of the most amp-like tremolo effects around.Supro Tremolo Pedal Features
- Tremolo effects pedal for electric guitar with two tremolo modes
- Amplitube mode delivers the classic, swampy sound of bias-modulated tube tremolo
- Harmonic mode emulates the unique sound of Fender's early-'60s amplifiers with harmonic tremolo circuits
- Gain control allows you to drive the output transformer for magnetic saturation
- Automatic volume compensation keeps your signal level in check
- Expression pedal input for controlling Speed
- Powered via 9V battery or optional power supply
|1 x 1/4"|
|1 x 1/4" (out), 1 x 1/4" (expression)|
|9V DC power supply required (sold separately)|
|1 x 9V|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.