For classic Supro breakup that won't break your budget, check out the Supro Drive from Supro USA. This classic overdrive pedal by Thomas Elliott faithfully mimics the circuitry of the output section of a 1960s Supro amplifier - phase inverter, Class A power amp, and output transformer - for an authentic reproduction of one of the most sought-after tones in the biz. The Supro Drive even lets you control a custom gain range with an expression pedal for cranking up on the fly without losing your sweet spot - great for solos. The Supro Drive is housed in a durable brushed aluminum chassis with a studio-quiet true bypass switching system.
Noiseless true bypass switching is quiet and click free
The Supro Drive is built studio clean with noiseless true bypass switching that won't pop when you swap channels. AudioBuy guitarists appreciate this feature onstage and in the studio. The Supro Drive lets you keep the energy of a live performance without the annoying dropouts.
Supro Drive Pedal Features
- Boutique overdrive from an affordable pedal
- Mimics the output section of a classic 1960s Supro amplifier
- Noiseless true bypass switching stays studio clean
- Volume, gain, and tone knobs for musical tone shaping
- Rich/Bold toggle selects high-headroom or high-gain sounds
- Durable brushed aluminum housing
- TRS expression pedal port lets you sweep through gain settings on the fly
- 9-volt or AC operation - as sputtery or as clean as you want
Get classic Supro tone with the Supro Drive Pedal!
- Pedal Type Overdrive
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (expression pedal)
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass Yes
- Power Source 9V DC power supply required
- Power Supply Included No
- Batteries Optional 9V battery included
- Height 4.7"
- Width 2.6"
- Depth 2.6"
- Manufacturer Part Number 1305-U
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.