The Suhr Riot is a versatile high-gain distortion pedal with the sonic characteristics and touch sensitivity of a high quality 100 watt tube amplifier. Riot will transform a clean amp into an authoritative rock tone that inspires all of your favorite riffs.
Suhr Riot Distortion Guitar Pedal Controls
Riot features an easy to tweak layout which includes Gain, Level, Tone and a three position Voicing switch.
- Dist: Adjusts the amount of gain added to your tone, taking you from classic crunch to high-gain heaven.
- Level: Adjusts the output of the pedal. Riot provides enough level to push the front end of any tube amp into natural overdrive.
- Tone: Shapes the overall tonal response of the pedal, from smooth and warm to cutting lead tones.
- Voicing Switch (three positions):
- Left: Produces a natural, organic tone that responds dynamically to your guitars volume control.
- Middle: Puts you into high gain territory with a solid midrange, with a tight bottom end.
- Right: Produces a vintage high gain response, with excellent definition.
Riot includes a number of unique features: True Bypass via a relay, Fx Link remote switching, and Low Battery Monitor.
- True Bypass: Riot is true bypass via a relay. This function allows for the remote switching, and the battery monitor feature. The relay produces less popping when switching the pedal on and off.
- FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedal’s switching function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
- Low Battery Monitor: Riot incorporates a unique battery monitor that alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.