The all new Classic T Pro features: our innovative SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) hum cancelling system, Classic T or SSV pickups, a “Thin-Skin” urethane body finish, tinted satin finished neck with stainless steel frets, and the option of a Maple or Rosewood fingerboard.
When our customers asked for an instrument with all the tone and playability of our Classic T Antique, without the antiquing, we listened, and delivered two great eras of Classic T goodness.
- 50s Spec: 2-piece Swamp Ash body with Maple fingerboard on a Maple neck, Trans finishes (2-Tone Burst, Trans Butterscotch or Trans White), and single-ply pickguard (Black Bakelite or White).
- 60s Spec: 2-piece Alder body with a Rosewood fingerboard on a Maple neck, Finishes (3-Tone Burst, Black or Olympic White), and a 3-Ply Parchment pickguard.
Popular in the 1950s for guitar bodies, Swamp Ash originates from the Southern parts of America, from trees whose root systems are under water. This wood is lightweight and porous. Its color is light with pronounced dark brown grain patterns which makes it ideal for transparent finishes. Popular with country, blues, rock and metal players alike, Swamp Ash is highly resonant and offers a nice balance of pleasant highs, firm lows, and a slightly scooped midrange.
Suhr Classic T Pro - Trans Butterscotch Guitar Features
- Wood: 2-Piece Swamp Ash
- Finish: "Thin Skin" Urethane
- Finish Color: Trans Butterscotch
- Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Tinted Maple
- Shape: Even C Medium
- Finish: Tinted Satin Acrylic Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9”-12”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Inlays: Dot
Classic T Single-Coil
The Classic T pickups are wound to produce a broad range of classic T-style tones, from clean and snappy to warm and punchy with just the right amount of growl, the Classic T Antique is equally at home in a Nashville honky-tonk or on the Sunset Strip. Every Classic T pickup is hand-built, precisely wound (using our proprietary winding process) and features: plain enamel (neck) or formvar wire (bridge), specially formulated Alnico V magnets and vintage correct black fiber bottoms.
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Classic T Single-Coil
- SSCII (Silent Single-Coil) Noise Canceling System
- Controls: 5-Way, Volume, Tone, Tone
The Classic T Pro is equipped with staggered locking tuners which provide improved tuning stability and eliminate the need for a traditional string tree.
The Wilkinson compensated bridge with brass saddles, was chosen for it’s superior tuning stability, sustain and intonation performance while maintaining a classic look and vibe a true vintage instrument.
- Bridge: Wilkinson Brass 3-Saddle Compensated
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Control Knobs and Switch Tip: Chrome Knurled knobs and black barrel switch tip
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.