The new Studio Projects VTB1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. Incorporating true Class A/B switching, the VTB1 is a totally discrete circuit. Unique to the VTB1 is the "Tube Drive". The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the user to blend as little, or as much of the Tube Drive they want. This VTB1 allows the user the most flexibility of any mic preamplifier in it's price class.Studio Projects VTB1 Applications
- A superb vocal mic pre
- Great for use as a Tube DI Box
- Great for production, broadcast, and voice over work
- Perfect for the professional and home project studio
- A quality vocal mic preamplifier suitable for all vocal styles
The VTB1 allows you to go from a pristine solid state sound, to any combination of Tube Drive you choose - even hard distortion for guitars and bass! The VTB1 is must have device as the perfect mic preamplifier for any microphone!Studio Projects VTB1 Features
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Phase Reverse
- Variable Input Gain Control On Detented Pot
- 1/4" D.I. Jack On Front Panel
- High Pass Filter
- Descrete Solid State Class A/B Design
- Mic/Line Switch
- VariableTube Blend On Detented Pot
- Meter Read Select Between Input and Output level
- Switchable Impedance between 50/200 Ohm
- 5 position LED metering
- XLR mic input
- Balanced outputs on XLR and 1/4"
- External AC Power Supply For extreme Low Noise Operation
- Output Gain Control On Detented Pot
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.