The Studio Projects CS5 condenser microphone gives you the accuracy and richness of a large-diaphragm mic, plus multiple pickup patterns for a stunning array of applications. The CS5 can handle high SPLs, making it ideal for close-miking in the studio, but it also excels at capturing vocals and even works well as an overhead. The mic's five polar patterns, four highpass filters, and four lowpass filters give it an amazing range of recording possibilities. If you need a true "go-to" player for your pro, project, or home studio, the CS5 is definitely worth a look!Studio Projects CS5 Multi-pattern Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Quality construction
- Built-in flexibility
- Amazingly versatile
The Studio Projects CS5 is an externally polarized five pattern pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thinkness of 6microm. It features a streamlined body, "lollipop"-style capsule, and extremely low noise, allowing you to record with great accuracy and detail.Built-in flexibility
The CS5 is well-equipped to handle virtually any recording application. Its large-diaphragm design gives you a full-bodied sound, but built-in low- and highpass filters let you tailor the mic's response to your needs. This mic even includes an adjustable pad, from 5dB to 20dB. Need to close mic an instrument or cabinet? The CS5 can handle high SPLs, so you can get close up with clarity.A true "go-to" microphone
Whether you're recording loud instrument sources, capturing vocals for broadcast or in the recording studio, or even searching out that perfect addition to your stereo mic setup, you can't go wrong with the CS5. Its selectable pickup patterns include cardioid, wide cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, and figure 8. You won't see many large-diaphragm condensers that perform equally well close to snares and high overhead. The CS5 is virtually an entire mic locker in one unit!Studio Projects CS5 Multi-pattern Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- FET impedance converter
- Five polar patterns: cardioid, wide cardioid, hyper cardioid, omni, fig. 8
- 5dB, 10dB, 15dB, and 20dB pads
- 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300Hz highpass filters @ 6dB/octave
- 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz lowpass filters @ 6dB/octave
- Close-mic instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Works as an announcer's mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Great for home recording and project studios
- Vocal recording applications
- An ideal spot mic for wind instruments, strings, percussion, and guitar amps
- Use to record in Coincident cardioid, mid-side, or stereosonic technique (Blumlein) patterns
- Great for overhead use
- Includes shockmount, foam windscreen, and case
The Studio Projects CS5 might just become your studio's "go-to" microphone!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.