The B1 condenser mic is an excellent do-all general purpose recording mic, great for close-miking amplifiers or for production, broadcast, and voice over work. It also makes a quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles. The B1 is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high-quality transformerless design and extremely low noise. It will enhance any professional or project studio application at an unbelievable low price. For anyone looking to enter the world of high-quality recording without spending a small fortune, the B1 is a perfect fit!
Being versatile is the key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1" 3 micron gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone.
Studio Projects increased capsule voltage for all large diaphragm solid-state mics resulting in higher sensitivity, better signal to noise ratio, and increased low-mid and low-end response (a "rounder" sound). All Studio Projects mics have higher quality capacitors in high impedance sections for improved audio quality. The B1 now features two discrete 3-way switches to select two levels of pad (- 10dB, -20dB) and two highpass filters (75Hz, 150Hz). The result — cardioid only mics now have 9 operating modes!Studio Projects B1 Features at a Glance
- Type: FET 3 micron 1" large single diaphragm
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB,(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- Noise: 12dB-A (IEC651)
- S/N: 82 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 10dB or 20dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 150 Hz or 75Hz
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Dual selectable highpass Filters (75Hz & 150Hz)
- Dual selectable pads (-10dB & -20dB)
- Shockmount and windscreen included
Studio Projects B1 — High-end features without the high-end price!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.