The B1 condenser mic is an excellent do-all general purpose recording mic, great for close-miking amplifiers or for production, broadcast, and voice over work. It also makes a quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles. The B1 is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high-quality transformerless design and extremely low noise. It will enhance any professional or project studio application at an unbelievable low price. For anyone looking to enter the world of high-quality recording without spending a small fortune, the B1 is a perfect fit!
Being versatile is the key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1" 3 micron gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone.
Studio Projects increased capsule voltage for all large diaphragm solid-state mics resulting in higher sensitivity, better signal to noise ratio, and increased low-mid and low-end response (a "rounder" sound). All Studio Projects mics have higher quality capacitors in high impedance sections for improved audio quality. The B1 now features two discrete 3-way switches to select two levels of pad (- 10dB, -20dB) and two highpass filters (75Hz, 150Hz). The result — cardioid only mics now have 9 operating modes!Studio Projects B1 Features at a Glance
- Type: FET 3 micron 1" large single diaphragm
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB,(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- Noise: 12dB-A (IEC651)
- S/N: 82 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 10dB or 20dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 150 Hz or 75Hz
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Dual selectable highpass Filters (75Hz & 150Hz)
- Dual selectable pads (-10dB & -20dB)
- Shockmount and windscreen included
Studio Projects B1 — High-end features without the high-end price!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).