Providing you with simultaneous highpass, lowpass, and bandpass outputs, the Boomstar Modular SEM Eurorack-format filter from Studio Electronics will imbue your modular synth with phenomenal tones that range from somewhat subtle to deliciously fat and punchy. And by letting you combine an original SEM filter with a newer OB-X design, the Boomstar Modular SEM creates sounds so deeply gratifying that the synth geeks here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia have been smiling ear-to-ear. When you take into account its seven patch points, three attenuverter and four attenuation pots, and half/full voltage tracking switch, the range of effects that you can coax from the Boomstar Modular SEM is absolutely mind-blowing.
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular SEM Eurorack Filter Module Features
- A 12dB/octave voltage-controlled state variable filter for your Eurorack-based modular analog synthesizer
- Wide range of control lets you dial in anything from light and subtle to fat and punchy
- Seven patch points provide extensive modulation and manipulation options
- Frequency and resonance attenuators let you dial in your sound
- Classic full/half filter frequency keyboard/voltage switch offers multiple ranges of control
If you like your filters fat and punchy, then the Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular SEM is right up your alley!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.