Highly capable digital modular oscillator.
Quadnic is a 12hp module with four digital oscillators, each with a selection of 64 waveforms, 7 different processing modes (including phase distortion and wave sequencing), and a dedicated volt-per-octave input.
In unison mode, all 4 OSCs can be played via the 1st 1V/O CV input and widely detuned, or switched to a preset chord formation, a major move beyond the monophonic module behavior.
- 1V/OCT 1 - Oscillator 1, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Controls the pitch of any other oscillator that is set to Slave mode.
- 1V/OCT 2 - Oscillator 2, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 2 when in Master mode.
- 1V/OCT 3 - Oscillator 3, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 3 when in Master mode.
- 1V/OCT 4 - Oscillator 4, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 4 when in Master mode.
- Proc CV - Process CV input. +/-5V input range. One CV input for all oscillators, but can be attenuated for individual oscillators using the Process CV control.
- Out 1 - Oscillator 1 output.
- Out 2 - Oscillator 2 output.
- Out 3 - Oscillator 3 output.
- Out 4 - Oscillator 4 output.
Oscillation is where it all starts. This is a great one.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).