Modular step sequencer and more.
Experience the hypnotic, borderline hysterical sway of the CHARCOT CIRCLES (named for Jean-Martin Charcot "founder of modern neurology”) to awaken your mind and muse. It includes a 16 x 8 step sequencer that can be used as an 8 x 16 step track preset (8 CVs & gates), 4 x 32 (4 CVs & gates), 2 x 64 (2 CVs & gates), and 1 x 128 step track preset (1 CV, 1 gate).
CV and gate expansion is made possible through the BBOX breakout box interface, which features 4 CVs & 4 gates. Up to 2 breakout boxes per Charcot can be connected.
8 banks: a collection of up to 16 presets per bank
Presets: a collection of tracks composed of 1-16 Notes
Notes: base level data, or steps.
Up to 128 presets can be stored in the 8 banks of 16 presets. In TRACK PLAY—the most expressive performance mode—you decide which tracks you want to play together in the preset. In Global mode "8" for instance, tracks 1-8; 1 and 8; 1, 2, 3 and 8—just track 5, etc. In Global mode "4", tracks 1-4; 1, 2, 3; 1 and 4, etc. In Global mode "2", tracks 1, 2; 1; 2. In Global mode "1", 1 track of 128 steps.
USB in/out, CV in, clock in, reset in, clock out, reset (out), velocity (out), gate (out), CV (out), are certain to attract both scientific and social notoriety. Let your predispositional creativity (think of that as the outer circle of white LEDs) mesh with an inspirational "Circles" influence (think of that as the inner circle of red LEDs) to exceed the threshold of the ordinary.
- CV IN – Control voltage input.
- CLOCK IN – Clock source can be a square wave or gate signal (positive logic).
- RESET IN – Positive voltage resets the Sequencer to the first step.
- CLOCK (out) – Outputs a pulse per step. The default step setting is 1/16 (1/16th note). In note mode press SHIFT and PLAY together, then turn the encoder to divide the master tempo.
- RESET (out) – Positive reset voltage output.
- VEL (out) – Velocity (note/step level) output.
- GATE (out) – 0/+5v trigger output.
- CV (out) – Control Voltage output.
- USB in/out - Software update via USB HIDBootloader (see studioelectronics.com/assets/pdf/guides/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Charcot-Circles-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf), and importing and exporting MIDI sequence data via Max7: studioelectronics.com/assets/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Max7/circles_seq_transfer.maxpat.zip
- Size - 26hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 85 mA +12V, 10 mA -12V
Complexity made simple.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.