Modular step sequencer and more.
Experience the hypnotic, borderline hysterical sway of the CHARCOT CIRCLES (named for Jean-Martin Charcot "founder of modern neurology”) to awaken your mind and muse. It includes a 16 x 8 step sequencer that can be used as an 8 x 16 step track preset (8 CVs & gates), 4 x 32 (4 CVs & gates), 2 x 64 (2 CVs & gates), and 1 x 128 step track preset (1 CV, 1 gate).
CV and gate expansion is made possible through the BBOX breakout box interface, which features 4 CVs & 4 gates. Up to 2 breakout boxes per Charcot can be connected.
8 banks: a collection of up to 16 presets per bank
Presets: a collection of tracks composed of 1-16 Notes
Notes: base level data, or steps.
Up to 128 presets can be stored in the 8 banks of 16 presets. In TRACK PLAY—the most expressive performance mode—you decide which tracks you want to play together in the preset. In Global mode "8" for instance, tracks 1-8; 1 and 8; 1, 2, 3 and 8—just track 5, etc. In Global mode "4", tracks 1-4; 1, 2, 3; 1 and 4, etc. In Global mode "2", tracks 1, 2; 1; 2. In Global mode "1", 1 track of 128 steps.
USB in/out, CV in, clock in, reset in, clock out, reset (out), velocity (out), gate (out), CV (out), are certain to attract both scientific and social notoriety. Let your predispositional creativity (think of that as the outer circle of white LEDs) mesh with an inspirational "Circles" influence (think of that as the inner circle of red LEDs) to exceed the threshold of the ordinary.
- CV IN – Control voltage input.
- CLOCK IN – Clock source can be a square wave or gate signal (positive logic).
- RESET IN – Positive voltage resets the Sequencer to the first step.
- CLOCK (out) – Outputs a pulse per step. The default step setting is 1/16 (1/16th note). In note mode press SHIFT and PLAY together, then turn the encoder to divide the master tempo.
- RESET (out) – Positive reset voltage output.
- VEL (out) – Velocity (note/step level) output.
- GATE (out) – 0/+5v trigger output.
- CV (out) – Control Voltage output.
- USB in/out - Software update via USB HIDBootloader (see studioelectronics.com/assets/pdf/guides/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Charcot-Circles-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf), and importing and exporting MIDI sequence data via Max7: studioelectronics.com/assets/boomstar-modular/charcot-circles/Max7/circles_seq_transfer.maxpat.zip
- Size - 26hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 85 mA +12V, 10 mA -12V
Complexity made simple.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).