The Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 analog synthesizer module brings the sound of the classic ARP 2600 filter to a whole new level of sophistication. If you've always wanted to get your hands on a classic analog synth, but could never justify either the expense or the potential frustration of making that happen, then you're going to get a real kick out of the Boomstar 4075. This totally analog synth features a pair of super-flexible oscillators, tons of routing and modulation options, and a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter. And thanks to its extensive MIDI and CV capabilities, it's easy to add a Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 to your keyboard rig.
- So Sluggish (Boomstar 4075) STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Owen Sands - Cyclic Hypnosis (Original Mix) - [Wall Music] STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- 4075 Tight Arpeggia Morphfu STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Boomstar 4075 Soft Sounding Demo STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Drummed up Basses - Boomstar 4075 by Drew Neumann STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Electric Distract STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- 4075 - Najima Arabeauti STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 STUDIO ELECTRONICS
- Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
- Explore the sweet sound of a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter
- Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
Old-school analog goodness any synth nut can enjoy
Whether you're a seasoned synth tweaker or new to the game, you're going to love this synthesizer module! Each Studio Electronics Boomstar model features the same basic layout, with a comprehensive collection of pots and rotary switches set in its sturdy steel chassis. Starting with a pair of multi-waveform oscillators and ending with a warm and forgiving VCA, the Boomstar 4075's analog signal path is totally discrete, going so far as to offer hand-matched transistors in the filter and amplifier sections. As far as modulation and routing options go, you really can't knock the Boomstar 4075, which includes all of the standard LFO and envelope options you'd expect, plus cross modulation and ring modulation so you can really go nuts.
Explore the sweet sound of a classic ARP 2600-style lowpass filter
From David Bowie to Frank Zappa, every serious artist of in the '70s seemed to own an ARP 2600 mono synth. Originally designed around Moog's Ladder filter, the ARP 2600's 24dB lowpass VCF offered up a brassier sound, with a roundness to its resonance that many players though of as more organic sounding. Faithfully reproduced in the Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 module, this ARP 2600-style lowpass filter will let you craft the vintage synth sounds you've always wanted to create. When when you put it to work with all of the rest of the Boomstar 4075's components, you'll be blown away by what you'll come up with.
Get creative with advanced CV and MIDI implementation
At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, our customer support agents are used to helping musicians and engineers put together complete systems, which is one of the reasons we think the sheer routing and setup flexibility the Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 has to offer is so cool. For starters, the Boomstar 4075 gives you an essential set of CV I/O, plus the external audio input that's let so many non-keyboardists get really creative with analog synth technology. But Studio Electronics did something different with the onboard MIDI circuitry, providing you with a MIDI learn function that makes the Boomstar 4075 almost as easy to integrate into your rig as a modern virtual instrument. And to top it off, you can even set note priority and allow overflow notes to pass along to additional Boomstar modules.
Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 Analog Synthesizer Module Features
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 18 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic ARP 2600-style 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
Get classic synth sound with a Studio Electronics Boomstar 4075 analog synthesizer module!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.