When Strymon decided to create a studio-class stereo delay effects pedal, they knew we must go well beyond what has been done in the past—in sound quality, sonic flexibility, hardware design, and processing power. They spent months locked up in the Strymon sound design labs with an intense focus on dreaming up the most spacious, lush, creative, and tweak-able delay effects ever heard. It was a monumental task—a relentless study of delays and their nuances, and a continuous pursuit of innovative and musically inspirational sounds. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed. Each algorithm is so detailed it requires the entire processor.
The Strymon TimeLine provides you with twelve different delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Tweak to your hearts content and save up to 200 presets of your favorite sounds. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you’re on your way to delay bliss.
Strymon Timeline Guitar Delay Pedal Features
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweak-ability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal foot-switches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, savable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, savable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, savable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, savable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
- Rugged and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
- Dimensions: 6.75" wide, 5.1" deep
- Crafted with love in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.