Put the sound of the top six overdrive circuits of all time on your pedalboard, with the Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal. Strymon analyzed six of the most legendary overdrive and boost circuits, then fine-tuned their voicings to cover the widest range of tones possible. Use any of the six overdrive circuits on its own, stack one channel into the other, or even use two overdrives in parallel for amazing harmonic complexity. Noise reduction is available as a secondary function to reduce hum or buzz when you're not playing. And with its premium Class A JFET input stage with up to 20dB of analog gain, the Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal combines the best of analog and digital technology to address all of your overdrive needs with impeccable fidelity.18 possible ways to stack your overdrives and boosts
Guitarists at AudioBuy love stacking overdrive pedals in different configurations, and the Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal makes it easy with its two-channel design. While you can use any of the six overdrive circuits on their own, you can also cascade either channel into the other via a switch on the rear panel. Strymon voiced these overdrives for maximum sonic compatibility however you stack them. Stacking your overdrives can seriously expand your expressive range by creating more harmonic complexity throughout your guitar's dynamic range, and once you try it with the Sunset Dual Overdrive you'll wonder how you ever got along with just a single dirt pedal. You can also run two overdrives together in parallel — nine possible combinations offer a ton of creative flexibility.2-channel design for maximum flexibility
Each of the two channels on the Strymon Sunset pedal offer two iconic overdrive circuit designs, plus a classic boost circuit design. Familiar controls for Drive, Tone and Level make it easy to dial in your sound, and a Bright switch is available for adding some bite to help cut through the mix.Expression pedal input for advanced functionality
Connect your favorite expression pedal to the Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive to get the most out of this flexible pedal. You can set the heel-to-toe range for every knob and then morph parameters while you play. There's also a Volume mode that lets you use your expression pedal for smooth volume control, even when the Sunset Overdrive is bypassed — an excellent alternative to a standalone volume pedal.Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal Features
- Six classic overdrive/boost circuits in a single dual-channel pedal
- Run any circuit on its own, or run one channel into the other for stacked overdrive tones
- Analog Class A JFET input gain stage for vibrant tone and up to 20dB of analog gain
- Advanced SHARC DSP re-creates the harmonic complexity and sonic richness of analog drive
- Familiar Drive, Tone, and Volume controls, plus a rear-panel Bright switch
- Noise Reduction available as a secondary function, to eliminate hum and buzz when you're not playing
- Expression pedal mode allows you to set heel-to-toe range independently for every knob
- Volume mode allows you to use an expression pedal as a smooth volume control with logarithmic taper
- Instantly recall your favorite setting with the Strymon Favorite Preset Switch (sold separately)
- Switchable True Bypass or Analog Buffered Bypass operation
- Includes 9V DC power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.