When Strymon decided to create a studio-class pedal that faithfully recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of the most sought-after rotating speaker system, we prepared to study every nuance and finest detail. The Strymon sound design labs have been filled with those signature, swirling, three-dimensional sounds, as they painstakingly analyzed and recreated the physics and mechanics behind these systems.
The Strymon Lex Rotary Pedal provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details.
You get eight parameters to tweak, allowing extensive control over the tonality and mechanics of the rotating speaker system. You can manipulate each element, from rotor speed, horn level, acceleration time, microphone distance, tube drive and saturation, and volume level. Go from a maelstrom of dramatic, up-close, sweeping and swirling sounds, all the way to mellow, tranquil and calming undulations. All of this without a giant cabinet, microphone setup, and costly motor maintenance.
Strymon Lex Rotary Guitar Pedal Features
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow foot-switch
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset or use as an external speed switch
- Fast/Slow and Bypass foot-switches
- Press and hold Fast/Slow foot-switch for Rotary Brake
- Selectable Bi-Amp mode splits bass rotor and treble horn signals to separate outputs
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight mahogany anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.