The philosophy behind the blueSky Reverberator is simple…take a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate it to doing one thing only: producing the most lush, majestic and stunning reverbs ever. Many hours and sleepless nights in the Strymon sound design labs were devoted to developing the complex reverb algorithms found inside blueSky. Strymon squeezed in every last drop of processing power available.
Whether you're a classic spring reverb fan or a studio rack aficionado, you'll find your mojo here. The Strymon blueSky Reverberator provides three different reverb types, each with three modes, for a total of nine completely unique reverb experiences. blueSky even delivers an extremely versatile plate reverb, a rarity for a stompbox pedal. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add the mod and shimmer modes and you're in store for unending reverb bliss. Couple that with 24-bit 96kHz converters and 115dB typical signal to noise, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console as it is in front of a tube amp.
Strymon blueSky Reverberator Guitar Pedal Features
- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects "in the tank"
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.