Modeled after the iconic original StingRay Classic bass, the Ray24CA brings the classic look and feel of one of music history’s most enduring accomplishments. Featuring a vintage flat ‘slab’ body, a 9v powered 2-band active preamp, and a narrower 38mm nut, the StingRay Classic gives the player total tonal control.
- Model: Ray24CA
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Mahogany: Toluca Lake Blue
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.5"(38mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Hard Maple: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: White Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 2-band Active Preamp
- Switching: N/A
- Pickups: H - 1 Ceramic Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Regular Slinky
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.