No matter where you want to record, your projects should always sound great. The UR22C brings you amazing sound quality in a remarkably compact, tough and versatile package for composing and recording anywhere. Use it with a computer or an iOS device for superb results, wherever you are.
The UR22C is the perfect audio partner for composing and producing songs anywhere. With inputs for microphones and instruments (including onboard phantom power), MIDI inputs and outputs, latency-free monitoring with DSP effects and fast, reliable connectivity to computers or iOS devices, it is remarkably versatile. Not only that, but with two top class mic preamps, 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality and high-quality components throughout, the UR22C records your performance with stunning clarity and detail. Ideally sized to travel anywhere with you, its tough but lightweight construction and included Cubase AI recording software make it a great music-making companion.
Whether you are a producer, journalist, sound designer or a composer looking to capture great new sounds, the UR22C makes high quality mobile recording a breeze. Housed in a compact, rugged but lightweight enclosure, its 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality, D-PRE preamps and seamless connection with iOS devices via SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB-C delivers a superb, portable recording setup at studio grade sound level. And the included Cubasis LE iOS recording app means you can start making professional recordings on an iPad straight away while the dspMixFx application allows you to use the included DSP effects with any iOS audio software.
If you are gaming, creating or just listening to live streamed content, the UR22C ensures that you always enjoy the best sound. Thanks to its 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality you can even enjoy professional hi-res audio recordings in their full beauty, with the industry-leading D-PRE preamps and high-quality components guaranteeing highest recording quality. The Loopback function allows you to seamlessly mix live and playback audio, with effects if required, for an enhanced experience, while the UR22C’s SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB-C ensures you always have a reliable, fast connection.
- The industry-leading converters used in the UR-C series deliver exceptional audio quality, thanks to a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz with 32-bit resolution. High-quality conversion is a crucial first step to a great audio production and, with the UR-C interfaces, Steinberg’s designers invested a huge amount of time, effort and meticulous research in choosing the very best combination of components for outstanding analog to digital conversion. In addition to the great build quality of the UR series, the sound quality of the UR-C models has been refined by carefully adjusting components and incorporating 32-bit converters. These set a new standard for precisely and transparently capturing the subtlest nuances of every recorded signal, ensuring even the tiniest audio detail is maintained throughout the entire production process.
- UR-C interfaces feature the USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed standard, which provides fast, reliable and seamless connectivity to Mac and PC computers, as well as iOS devices. Together with the enhanced low latency delivered by our newly designed SSP3 chip and latest, most refined drivers, the UR-C series gives you peace of mind wherever you are recording. Also being compatible with USB 2.0 standard, you can enjoy the benefits of enhanced low latency with computers that do not provide a USB 3 connection.
- Built to the most exacting standards, with a robust metal casing, the UR-Cs are rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road. Location recording, or just transporting your gear from one place to another, always comes with the risk of bumps, bangs, drops or scrapes. The exceptional build quality of these interfaces means you don’t need to worry about the journey — they are tough enough to ensure that, when you set up to record, the high-quality internal components will work perfectly every time.
- With built-in DSPs, UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW, with straightforward control of all routings and settings. Powered by Yamaha’s custom-designed SSP3 DSP chip, you can enjoy all the benefits of dspMixFx technology. This offers latency-free monitoring, together with the highly acclaimed REV-X reverb, the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics for users of any DAW software. When using Cubase, all of the advanced monitoring capabilities are fully integrated into the application’s GUI by True Integrated Monitoring technology and users can choose to control the monitoring capabilities either from Cubase or the dspMixFx application, while the dspMixFx UR-C mixing application allows control of all effects when the interface is used with any other audio software.
- The UR-C series features D-PRE preamps, offering stellar recording quality unmatched in this price class. Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamps deliver truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound. A sumptuously detailed high end, immaculate dynamic response and rich, rounded low frequencies are the hallmarks of D-PRE, a very special, class-leading preamp which has been praised by industry professionals and media alike ever since its introduction. And to faithfully capture and replay that warm, transparent sound, the UR-Cs feature AD and DA conversion stages with up to 32-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Our UR-Cs are compatible with all major audio software supporting the ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard, providing a fully integrated, DSP-based monitoring setup wherever you are and with whichever DAW you use. Integrating seamlessly with Cubase and almost any other DAW, UR-Cs deliver latency-free monitoring with DSP-powered FX, via the onboard SSP3 DSP chip and latest dspMixFx technology.
- Combining UR-C units with an iOS audio application such as Steinberg’s Cubasis for iPad, provides you with a fully mobile audio recording solution. All UR-C interfaces automatically switch to Class Compliant (CC) mode when connected to an iPad or iPhone and the UR22C and UR44C can even be bus powered by the USB-C equipped iPad Pro models. With Steinberg’s Cubasis iPad app or other iOS audio apps, UR-Cs offer an effortlessly intuitive production experience on iPad or iPhone.
- The Loopback function of the UR-Cs offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the Internet. Often used by hosts of live online broadcasts, when the function is active, incoming audio signals to the UR-C (such as microphone, guitar or line source) are merged with the signal coming from audio playback software like Cubase or another DAW inside the computer. The merged signal will then be sent back to the computer for online streaming via your software of choice. And with the onboard effects of the UR-Cs you can tweak your sound, for example adding some reverb when doing online karaoke.
- Connection Type: USB Type-C
- Design: Desktop (1/3 19“, 1HU)
- Casing: Full-metal casing
- Power supply: USB 3.0 bus-powered, USB Type-C bus-powered, External USB 5 V AC adaptor (not included)
- AD/DA: 32 bit
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- Dynamic range input: 102 [dB]
- Total number of Inputs: 2
- Total number of indiviudal outputs: 2
- Total number of Outputs: 2
- Microphone preamp: D-PRE
- Microphone inputs: 2
- Inputs with line level: 2
- Inputs with HI-Z: 1
- Analoge inputs TRS: 0
- Analog input Combo: 2
- Analog output TRS: 2
- Phantom power: 2
- Headphone: With dedicated volume control
- Headphones outputs: 1
- Digital In ADAT: 0
- Digital Out ADAT: 0
- Digital In S/PDIF Optical: 0
- Digital In AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Digital Out S/PDIF Optical: 0
- Digital Out AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Monitoring: Latency free monitoring with FX
- Onboard DSP: SSP 3
- Weight: 1000 g
- Width: 159 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Depth: 159 mm
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
- Operating systems (Windows): Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Operating systems (iOS): iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13
- Port: USB Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- CPU minimum: Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- RAM minimum: 2 GB
- Hard disk free space: 1200 MB
- Display resolution recommended: 1280 x 800
- Internet connection for: account sign up and product registration, installer download, driver and tools, license activation, manuals and instructions, additional downloads
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.