Armed with a freakishly powerful motor, Stanton's STR8.150 DJ turntable delivers instant response and reliable performance you can rely on, night after night, show after show. It's built from heavy-duty steel with a super-stable tone arm and platter, and with dual start/stop not only can the STR8.150 handle battle style setups, it's built for them. Key correction, adjustable start and brake settings, and selectable pitch control ranges all come together to make the STR8.150 totally tweakable. And as an added bonus, the STR8.150 even comes complete with a Stanton 680HP cartridge mounted on the included headshell.Stanton STR8.150 DJ Turntable Features
- Professional-quality turntable built for working DJs
- Ultra-strong direct-drive motor produces up to 4.5Kgf-cm of torque
- Heavy-duty steel construction with ultra-stable platter and tone arm for years of headache-free performance
- Adjustable start/brake speed lets you dial in the feel you like
- Key Correction lets you pitch-match your mixes (line output only)
- Dual start/stop buttons for battle setups
- Height-adjustable tone arm gives you the feel you like for your turntablist style
- 3 speeds 33/45/78rpm plus reverse play
- Quartz Lock maintains your pitch across a selectable pitch control range (+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%)
- Motor Off feature, removable target light, and adjustable feet give you additional setup options
- Includes slipmat, L shaped cables, and Stanton 680HP cartridge and headshell
Step up your game with a Stanton STR8.150 from AudioBuy.com.au Australia!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.