In the early years of Fender, the Telecaster quickly became an everyman's guitar because of its versatile sound, ease of playing and reasonable cost. The new Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s in Butterscotch Blonde delivers on that original promise. Features include a gorgeous new Butterscotch Blonde finish on a pine body, and a vintage-tint gloss fast-action maple neck with 21 medium-jumbo frets and modern 9.5" fretboard radius. Setting this guitar apart from its Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s Vintage Blonde brother is a custom set of alnico 5 single-coil pickups that provide warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
Squier Classic Vintage Left-Handed '50s Telecaster Electric Guitar Features
- Body: Pine
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: "C" Shape Maple Neck, Domed Knurled Chrome Control Knobs Vintage Tinted Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, Original Barrel Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.