SPL Transient Designer 2 Dynamics Processor at a Glance
- Precise transient control is a new way to approach your mix
- Manage dynamics without affecting loudness
- Use on individual tracks and full mixes
Besides basic EQ and panning, you'd be surprised how close you can get your mix just using the SPL Transient Designer 2. It's simple to use - use the attack knob to either sharpen or soften transients, and use the sustain control to fine-tune how quickly sounds decay. Use sharper attacks with shorter sustain to place elements up front in the mix, and soften transients while enhancing sustain to place elements further back in a mix.
Manage dynamics without affecting loudness
The reason we like the Transient Designer 2 at AudioBuy.com.au Australia is that it gives you control over the dynamics of your audio without resorting to compression. Engineers typically find they can use milder compression ratios and settings on tracks that have been treated with the Transient Designer, leading to more dynamic and natural-sounding mixes.
Use on individual tracks and full mixes
The SPL Transient Designer 2 has been many engineers' first choice for bringing out the full power of drums, adding weight to bass parts, and helping individual mix elements find their right spot in the soundstage. It's also sweet for adding an edge of excitement to stems and even full mixes. Used moderately, the SPL Transient Designer 2 could become your new secret weapon for creating next-level mixes.
SPL Transient Designer 2 Dynamics Processor Features
- 2-channel level-independent dynamics processor
- Add punch or soften hard sounds with the Attack control
- Add thickness or remove weight with the Sustain control
- Allows you to make elements cut through or sit back in a mix, without altering loudness
- Use in dual mono mode for individual mono tracks, or in linked stereo mode for stereo mixes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.