SPL Track One Channel Strip at a Glance
- Capture better vocals with the built-in De-Esser
- Your solution for fast, high-quality recordings
- Combine two for stereo operation
The SPL De-Esser is considered an essential tool in countless studios, and it's built right in to the SPL Track One channel strip. It's known for removing harsh sibilance from vocalists in a natural, musical way, serving up transparent results even at extreme settings. One thing we love about the SPL De-Esser here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia is its automatic threshold-adjusting function. It basically compensates for a singer's varying distance from the mic, applying de-essing even with the signal is lower, so that compressing afterwards doesn't bring lower sibilants back up in level.
Your solution for fast, high-quality recordings
We talk to a lot of musicians at AudioBuy.com.au Australia that need to be able to produce professional recordings fast - guitarists and bassists for hire, engineers making radio spots, the list goes on. The beauty of the SPL Track One channel strip is that it's amazingly fast to dial in a great sound with virtually any source. The built-in processing is perfect for adding that extra studio polish without having to patch in external processors or bounce audio through plug-ins.
Combine two for stereo operation
For maximum flexibility in your studio, get two SPL Track One channel strips and link them for stereo compression. You'll be able to record beautifully wide stereo tracks, and get true stereo compression with just one set of controls. Best of all the EQs will still be independent, so you can fine tune the stereo image simply by using slightly different EQ settings on each side.
SPL Track One Channel Strip Features
- Channel strip for microphones and electric instruments
- Transparent mic preamp with up to 65dB of gain
- De-Esser tames sibilance and harshness with natural-sounding results
- Optimize your dynamic range with the compressor/limiter for easier placement during mixdown
- Sweeten your sound with the 3-band EQ
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.