SPL Stereo Vitalizer Mk2 Harmonic Exciter at a Glance
- Better sound through psychoacoustic and audiometric principles
- Next-generation Vitalizer processing
- Innovative compressor solidifies your bass
SPL's Vitalizer technology is known by engineers worldwide as an effective way to polish audio with pleasingly musical results. The Vitalizer filter network basically allows you to bring out the best parts of an audio signal - use it to enhance intelligibility in vocals, add the perception of loudness to explosions, or even enhance the soundscape of an entire mix.
Next-generation Vitalizer processing
This is the second generation of SPL's Vitalizer technology, and the Stereo Vitalizer Mk2 boasts an even better signal to noise ratio than the original - a huge benefit for live sound applications. Also updated is the Drive control lets you fine-tune the signal level for more precise interaction with the filter network.
Innovative compressor solidifies your bass
The SPL Stereo Vitalizer Mk2 has an integrated compressor that really caught our attention here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia. It's focused on the bass range so that you don't overload your gear down the signal chain. So even if you use the Stereo Vitalizer Mk2 to bolster your bass tracks, you've still got the dynamic control you need to keep signal levels in check.
SPL Stereo Vitalizer Mk2 Harmonic Exciter Features
- 2-channel harmonic exciter
- Can enhance clarity, detail, loudness, and overall musicality
- Bass-focused compressor gives you impressive control over low frequency dynamics
- Intuitive controls make it easy to shape sounds fast
- Equally effective on individual tracks and full mixes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.