With impeccable sonic accuracy and built-in spatial processing for a loudspeaker-like experience, the SPL Phonitor Mini headphone amp is the ultimate way to use your headphones in the studio. Operating at 120 volts, the Phonitor Mini provides a staggering 150dB of dynamic range, providing truly transparent sound at all volume levels and precise transient response. You'll have the laser-like focus you need for editing fades and vocal comps. When you're ready to mix, turn on the Phonitor Matrix to emulate the realistic stereo imaging you experience when listening on speakers. Headphones are ideal for certain production and mixing tasks, and you'll get the best out of any pair of headphones with the SPL Phonitor Mini headphone amp.
SPL Phonitor Mini Headphone Amplifier
- Phonitor Matrix gives you a loudspeaker-like monitoring experience with headphones
- Wide dynamic range and ample headroom thanks to 120V operation
- A capable headphone amp for checking your mix
Phonitor Matrix gives you a loudspeaker-like monitoring experience with headphones
You'll be able to use your headphones more effectively when you monitor through the SPL Phonitor Mini. The Phonitor Matrix re-creates the spacial effects of listening on stereo loudspeakers (listening angle and crosstalk between left and right channels) in your headphones. Recording engineers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia know that headphones are a great tool for magnify edit points, unwanted clicks and pops, fades, and other details in your recordings. For this type of editing, turn off the Phonitor Matrix spatial processing on the Phonitor Mini. Turn the Phonitor Matrix mode on when you're ready to make adjustments to panning, EQ, effects sends and other mixing tasks. The realistic stereo imaging of the Phonitor Matrix mode will allow you to achieve better mixing results than you otherwise would with headphones.
Wide dynamic range and ample headroom thanks to 120V operation
The Phonitor Mini employs SPL-designed op-amps that operate at 120 volts, resulting in an amazing 150dB of dynamic range. The noise floor is virtually nonexistent. Transients come through without any loss of detail, presence or spatial reference. You'll hear every nuance in your recordings, and the high headroom means you'll hear the same level of sonic accuracy at any volume level.
A capable headphone amp for checking your mix
Experienced engineers know it's important to check your mixes in mono, to help identify phasing issues and to ensure proper playback on any audio system. The Phonitor Mini sports a mono/stereo switch right on the front panel to help you make sure your mixes translate if played on a mono system like a smartphone's built-in speaker.
SPL Phonitor Mini Headphone Amplifier Features
- Amplifier and source selector for headphones and studio monitors
- Ample headroom and ultra-high dynamic range thanks to 120-volt operation
- High operating voltage means extreme sonic accuracy and transparency at any volume level
- Optimized for all headphones over 10 ohms (over 40 ohms for balanced headphones)
- Phonitor Matrix loudspeaker emulation adds crosstalk and listening angle to headphone signals for a loudspeaker-like monitoring experience
- Virtually nonexistent noise floor
- Perfect for editing, mixing and home listening
Provide better sound for your headphones and monitor speakers, with the SPL Phonitor Mini!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.