Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
SPL Neos Concept
- 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
- Ideal for DAW-based studios with emphasis on audio quality
- Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting)
- Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
- Input: three eight-channel DB25 connectors (balanced, TASCAM standard); balanced XLR connectors: Slave, Insert Return, Tape Return
- Output connectors (balanced XLR): Recording Out, Monitor A and Monitor B,
- Output connectors (unbalanced XLR): Alternative Out, Insert Send, Metering
- Ultimate Mix and Monitoring Quality
- Compact design: 19"/7U
- Hand made in Germany
Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
At the core of the 120-volt technology are our handmade, discrete op-amps with 116 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 34 dB of headroom. The 150 dB dynamic range covers a frequency range of up to 200 kHz. These key figures are way beyond the demands of current PCM digital formats with 24 bit/192 kHz sample rates and DSD digital formats with 1 bit and 256 fs. It is not expected for digital technology to evolve so much in the foreseeable future as to make the Neos a bottleneck in the signal processing path.
- All selected components for each unit are matched at the pre-production stage
- Important switching functions are performed via sealed relays
- Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.