SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller at a Glance
- Analog volume control for full digital resolution at any volume
- Flexible I/O options
- A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Why is analog volume control so important? When you're turning down the volume in your DAW, or with the volume control on most audio interfaces, you're actually reducing the digital bit depth of your audio - reducing its dynamic range. When you control volume through an all-analog device like the SPL MTC, you hear the full dynamic range of your audio even at lower volume levels.
Flexible I/O options
With six input sources and support for three sets of stereo speakers, the SPL MTC gives you mixer-like functionality in a more convenient design. There are even unbalanced inputs for connecting consumer music players and similar devices, so you can check your mix against virtually anything.
A smart solution for space-challenged studios
Every studio needs a comprehensive monitoring system for maximum efficiency, and the SPL MTC is a smart solution for smaller control rooms and mixing suites. You get the functionality normally associated with larger consoles or rackmount units, in a convenient desktop format that keeps essential monitoring controls within reach.
SPL MTC Monitor and Talkback Controller Features
- Monitor management, input source selection, and talkback controller
- Analog volume control won't reduce your audio quality like digital volume control
- All-analog signal path
- Talkback can be toggled on/off with a standard footswitch (sold separately)
- Convenient desktop design puts all controls right where you need them
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.