Big, punchy bass tone with gorgeous build quality.
The Spector Euro4 offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is carved from solid maple for a bright, commanding sound. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium EMG pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, the Euro4 has all of the professional features that have made Spector basses a staple in the industry for 40 years.
Call or click to order today!SPECIFICATIONS Neck
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Switchable
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: CS-TW
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CS-T
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Crown
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.64 in.
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1 (with push/pull single-coil/humbucker select), volume 2 (with push/pull single-coil/humbucker select), treble boost, bass boost
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.