The Euro Classic series takes inspiration from the Spector basses that took the world by storm in the 1980's. With their unique silhouette and unmistakable sound, these basses became the choice of the most recognizable bass players of their era.
Euro Classic basses feature weight-relieved North American Maple body wings, three-piece maple neck-thru construction, a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlays, and professional grade Spector hardware. All models in the Euro Classic family feature a 34" scale length and a complete electronics package from EMG. 4-string models feature the "reverse" P/J pickup configuration, while the 5-strings feature a J/J configuration. When it comes to looks, there are three distinct high-gloss finishes to choose from: white, black, and red, each with gold hardware. Discover the sound that inspired a decade of legendary bass lines with the Euro Classic series.
- Weight-relieved Maple body
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays
- Complete EMG electronics package including active pickups & the BTS pre-amp
- 34" Scale Length; Gold hardware
- Solid Black high gloss finish
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.